NEW RECORDER AND STREAMER IS NOW SHIPPING
New encoder developed based on customer feedback
We are excited to announce that our new REC200 encoder and streamer is now available. Our team has worked hard on making this an incredibly versatile device that can be used for a wide range of applications. It eliminates the need to use SW based tools that are not built to be integrated.
The REC200 can easily be controlled via any control system allowing you to create the optimal workflow for your customer.
REC200 offers concurrent live streaming and recording
The Avonic AV-REC200 is the ideal standalone USB and SD Card recorder and web/streaming device. Users can simply connect an HDMI or SD/HD-SDI input and in a few simple steps, they will be streaming and/or recording. With support for UDP/HLS/RTMP/RTSP live output and USB/SD card recording the REC200 enables corporate streaming, live streaming to various platforms and live high bitrate FULL HD 1080P60 recording.
A simple to use webinterface and IP control enable ease of use and full integration with 3rd party control systems using the available API.
- Single Channels H.264 and H.265 encoder supporting UDP, RTP, RTSP, RTMP and HLS Streaming
- HDMI and SDI input
- Frontpanel and easy to use web based control interface
- Live authorisation supported for Facebook Live and Youtube
- Audio encoding MP2, AAC, AC3 and EAC-3 (DD+)
- Small form factor, only 15 x 12 x 4 cm, 0,3 Kgs, 3 units can fit a 1RU rack shelf